Thursday 21 January 2016

Deepika Padukone Finally Talks About Her Hollywood Debut ‘XxX’!

In an interview toMumbai Mirror,Deepika Padukone spoke at length about her Hollywood debut XxX: The Return Of Xander Cage. The gorgeous actress admitted how nervous but excited she is about taking this big step forward.

Most importantly I feel proud to be a part of a film where I get to flaunt my ethnicity. The reason they are roping me is because of my background. I really hope that I do well in the movie and people go and watch it. After a successful 2014, I had hoped to do better and that’s what happened in 2015.

It is my constant desire to keep improving.
The movie also starsSamuel L Jackson,Ruby Rose,Nina Dobrev and Jet Li, apart from Vin Diesel of course!
In her free time, Deepika is sleeping, baking and reading, basically living my ideal life without all the hard work she puts in.

No comments:

Post a Comment